As this is not a regulated product we are not authorised through Sesame Limited to provide advice in this area, however we can still assist you with your enquiry. We will act as introducers only.

Conveyancing is the legal term for the change of ownership of a property. If you're buying or selling a property or remortgaging, you will need conveyancing support. You should seek help with conveyancing as the process can become very complicated.

First time home buyers especially will need help with the process of conveyancing, which involves investigation; assessment of draft contracts; exchange of contracts; completion and post-completion paperwork.

We are unable to provide you with advice on conveyancing, however we can introduce you to a specialist.

Please complete the contact us form and we will get back to you to discuss your requirements.

The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Conveyancing activities.

Contact us

More Information